Monday, January 2, 2012

Intro

Hello dolls, my name is Dani (fashionable dazzle). I'm a girl who has a passion for make-up, beauty, and fashion. I love spending all day looking to piece together the perfect outfit with new and old pieces, designer and thrifty pieces, fashionable and classic pieces. When I put together the perfect outfit, I love to share it with others and see what others have put together; I always look at others' styles and ideas for inspiration. I enjoy watching other gurus online for make-up and fashion ideas. I like playing around with make-up and experiment often with it in my free time. I'm creating this blog to share tips, hints, ideas, finds, secrets, and advice I discover through my ventures and to read others' finds here and elsewhere online. Stay beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment