Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Face of the Day

This is the make-up I'm wearing today. I usually just play around with eyeshadow colors, but today I wanted to try something new and play around with eyeliner colors.

close-up of eyes
On top I have an aqua blue color pencil liner from Wet n' Wild. On bottom, for a tight line, I have an NYC duo in a medium purple shade. I also used some gel liner on the outside of my eye, over the blue, in the color egglant from Maybelline. On my waterline I have a black eye pencil from Maybelline.

close-up of lips
On my lips I have Mac's subculture for a lip liner and Mac's pink plaid for a lipstick. It's a matte color. I love matte lips, if you're looking for a little sparkle, Baby Doll from Bobbie Brown is the perfect sparkly gloss to layer over Pink Plaid.

2 comments:

  1. That is a really lovely look and accentuates your eyes,

    New Follower!
    We also have a fashion blog which we would love you to check out when you get the chance..
    http://undercoverstylelover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lovely, I'm glad you like it =). Surely I'll come check out your blog, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete