Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Classy Lady

Sometimes the best outfits come from the most plain or old pieces sitting lonely and untouched in the back of your closet...

I don't even remember where I got this skirt from, that's how long ago I've had it. I paired it with a plain black fitted tee, which I tucked into the skirt, and then black flats (every girl needs a pair of black flats!).

I kept the make-up really simple and classy. I wore fake lashes with black eyeliner and mascara, and then a very basic nude pink lip (pink plaid by mac) and besides a touch of blush, that's all! It looked so put together and classy, and with my hair pinned back in a low ponytail, it made a perfect work classy outfit.


For outside, I threw on my short suede beige coat from Gap and my cashmere scarf from NY which matched the skirt. All these pieces were relatively inexpensive, but together, it had a very burberry, luxe feel.


As an afterthought, here's a different way I've styled this skirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment