Thursday, March 8, 2012

Fashion Haul!

So this weekend I went a little bit crazy with my shopping sprees! I got a lot of new make-up/face products as well as some clothes/shoes/other. The make-up I'm going to do in separate posts so I can do swatches and reviews, but here are some of the other goodies I bought!

I bought yellow striped bedsheets! Who can resist this happy pop of color that screams springtime. I swear I get all smiley and warm every time I climb into bed and every morning when I wake up. I just feel like I'm being hugged by the warm, happy color. It's amazing how much color affects mood!
 A converse button down from Target. I have like 4 or 5 of these. This color is an amazing dark blue-green that makes colored eyes stand out. And I love wearing loose fitted button downs with skinny jeans and flats, it's just a laid-back yet put together look.
(for outfit with this button down, check out http://wardrobeconfessions.tumblr.com)
 Beige Flats! These are a staple, they go with everything and they're so comfortable! These are the type of flats that you can carry in your bag and throw on whenever your feet start to ache from heels, and they'll match. Everyone needs a pair of beige flats (and black flats for that matter). I know you're supposed to save on trends and splurge on staples, but I'd rather spend $15 on a staple and replace it when it gets worn (as shoes get worn out quickly).
 Harajuku lovers! I have been wanting to get a perfume from HL for soo long! This one is a limited edition "super G." It smells so good. It's very sweet and flowery, very daytime. If you're not into "young" smells, or very sugary smells, this is not for you. The packaging is beyond adorable however! =)
 What else could a girl need but nude flats and nude heels? These aren't exactly skin tone nude, they're a mix of nude and grey (is "grude" a color?). I've been eyeing these babies from Guess for a while. They are extremely comfortable (wear all day long status) and I love platformed pumps. They have these in every shade (including nude) but I thought this color was more unique and playful.
 A shot of these babies on foot (I'm a size 7 for reference). You can wear them bare-footed or with tights. (pictures of both on http://wardrobeconfessions.tumblr.com)
Lastly, I bought a brush cleanser from Crown make-up through HauteLook. To be honest when I bought it, I thought it was a spot cleanser, but you're supposed to spray your brushes, let them get sit for 10 minutes, then rinse with water. A little dissapointed it wasn't the product I was expecting, but I'll give it a try anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment